S2SA is the safety association for the Sales and Service industries in Manitoba. We provide industry-specific training, consulting services and SAFE Work Certification to businesses in the sales and service sectors. We aim to help our members simplify the process of implementing a safety program, enhancing employee and customer safety.
Since our founding in 2015, we have become a reliable go-to for safety information and resources in the sales and service industries. We’re committed to providing our members with the tools they need to create safe, productive workplaces. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep your employees and customers safe!
To be the central, industry-specific resource for companies in the sales and service industries to support safe, productive workplaces and confidence in workplace safety systems.
To be a visible leader in safety for sales and service industries in Manitoba. We will be a “go-to” resource and a trusted, respected advisor for workplace safety with a relevant and valued safety certification program. Our membership will be fully engaged and demonstrate a growing passion for safety, supporting a culture of safety throughout the industry.
- Integrity – We will conduct our affairs in an honest and ethical manner and follow through on our commitments.
- Professionalism – We will uphold a consistently high standard in all our services and communications and support our work with the necessary preparation. We will demonstrate respect and listen to our members and partners.
- Stewardship – We recognize our responsibility to represent the industry as a whole, and to ensure our services meet members’ needs, demonstrate value for their investment and establish a culture of safety in the sales and service industries.
- Accountability – We will lead by example, individually and collectively, and report our results.
We believe …
- Every worker has a right to a safe workplace
- Every injury is preventable
- In an approach to safety that responds to the varied needs of our industry and the workers in it
- Safety is everyone’s shared responsibility
- We will achieve our best results through collaboration, within the industry and with our partners.
Discover the history of our Association, history, how we were established and the milestones that have marked our Journey.
Explore our work and how we are making a difference in Manitoba’s sales and service industries.
Explore the sales and service industries we support.
Our people are the heart of our Association. We have a passionate team dedicated to providing exceptional service and support to our members. Our people make a difference in everything we do.
We provide answers to frequently asked questions regarding Safework certification, membership, committees and more.