As we start up our courses again, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of students and facilitators.
These steps include:
- Class sizes have been reduced 9-11 max.
- Each participant will be seated at their own table and tables will be spaced 2 metres apart.
- Participants will be asked a series of COVID-19 exposure questions 1 day before the course and responses will be verified upon arrival for the training. In the event that you cannot attend the course based on your exposure, you will be rescheduled.
- Sanitizer is available and will be required upon entry to the training room.
- Coffee, tea, or snacks will not be provided.
- The training room will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each day of training. This includes sanitizing all hard surfaces such as tables, chairs, door handles, etc.
- All course materials will be emailed electronically prior to the course. If possible, please bring a tablet or computer with the files saved ready to use during the course. We will also have printouts prepared well in advance and handled with clean gloves, but electronic is recommended.
- Participants are expected to follow good hygiene practices, click here for more information.